Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ICE

21st March, Freedom day in the Rainbow Nation of eleven official languages...

Freedom: Political independence? Abundant human, economic and natural resources? Allocation to all? Equality for all?

All Animals are equal but some are more equal than others...

An emerging poor: estimated 25% of White now live with 1500 Rands and below (37,500) a month.

A fortune a month back in my native land.

All animals are equal...

Emerging class of 'Nouveau Rich': Black's who live abundantly on their potential to earn - home loans, car loans, buisness loans, credit cards, budget payments.

All Animals are equal...

The higher the earnings per month, the higher the credit ratings and lower interest with banks and finacials insitutions; the less you earn...

Some Animals are more equal than others...

Amandla! Freedom!

I eat Ice, knowing its not good for my voice nor my health....I am capable of doing all things...Good? Bad?

Amandla! Freedom!

All things are lawful unto me, but not all things are expedient.

Amandla!

No comments: