Thursday, July 07, 2005

Nairobi to Johannesburg to Limpopo to Abuja to Lagos

A motnh already?

Guess so...been around a bit since then...

All around Youth in the Information Society from ATPS/CTA to NEPAD to ITU to NCC supporting Youth in the Ifnormation Society...

Atimes I ask myself why did I do this to myself this WSIS YC facilitation thing? I get tired atimes but...

In Lagos on Leave and trying to rest and so far have kept offline till now...I need to send a list off to the ITU ortherwise :-)

Went to watch Mind Hunters (Stupid Movie) at the SilverBird Cinemas on V.I. notbad at all...

Okay got to go offline again now wil work on keepignthis up properly...enjoy oh...

1 comment:

Bouqui said...

hey dude,
how are u doing?
hope you have a great rest. i feel like i have been working 24/7 for the past three years. it's okay.

pele. i knwo you'll get all your stuff done sha...some way soem how.

I want to be a painter/artist.