Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ajala: Four new countries traversing four others of old

Nigeria South AFrica Mauritius South Africa Uganda South Africa Mauritius South Africa Germany Lithuania Germany South Africa Mauritius South Africa Senegal USA Mexico...

No I am not crazy :-) Thats been my itinerary since July 15th.

Four new countries traversing four others I have been before.

Ajala.

Seems I personify the word.

Its my destiny.

Purpose.

Each of them have opened up interesting aspects to me.

In one for the first time in my life I was called the N word used for black people in repressive times in another politeness attends every where I go though driven by curiosity.

I will try to share thoughts on each travel - don't blame me if I don't as I travel for work and not for pleasure ;-)

Interesting days ahead!

TT

No comments: