Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ajala: Not all fun you know

Eish!

Its not all fun you know - this up and down.

Don't get me wrong: I like am, I appreciate am, I am grateful for it.

But eish!

I am seating right now right leg elevated. Why you ask?

Well...

Seems something took a bite outta me, might have been the eight legged kind - in which country we'll see...if its the culprit we'll see

Add to that my sweet ankle and now feet: all swollen and puffy...as in double size o...I am starign and thinking I am must never be fat cos men...

So...

My body don call for pause...
i no get choice but to put feet up...
And since no walking around or traipsing in a city i have never been before...
Na to seat with computer
Maybe I will write more.
Maybe i won't!

PS: I write my way not necessarily following any convention but as I write so i type
Call it creative license if you will.

My leg aches men!

Eish!

No comments: